Thursday, April 3, 2014

30 Word Thursday - Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

to my beautiful Nanna My

You would be celebrating 100 years today

if you were still alive.

Not a day goes by that I don't think of you.  xx




It's been 10 years since my beautiful Nanna My passed - I miss her terribly.  She was so ahead of her times - an amazing lady who brought her daughter up on her own in an era when you didn't do that.  She had a tough life, could be difficult but was an inspiration - her drive and determination showed me that anyone can achieve the unachievable.







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The premise of 30 Words Thursday is simple…
Choose an image and write 30 words about it. No more. No less. 
Post each Thursday
30 Word Thursday is the brainchild of Erin Prais-Hintz.
To find links to other 30 Word Thursday posts,  head over to Erin’s blog.
Join the fun!

Add your link to the InLinkz on Erin's 30 Words Thursday post.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet tribute! Your nana sounds pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww! She looks like she was a wise and beautiful woman!! You were lucky to have her in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so very sweet, Miss Caron! What a beautiful woman your Nanna My was. She was stylish, too, with great taste in jewelry. Pearls, like Nanny My, never go out of style! Thank you for joining in the 30 Words Challenge! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time and stopping by my blog. Your thoughts are appreciated. x