Thursday, February 27, 2014

30 Word Thursday - Luna Park





Luna Park
  
Your Grin
Entices all those who dare
to enter 
 for 100 years!

Fun Park
Rides Galore
Roller Coaster, Merry-Go-Round, Ferris Wheel
Junk food galore!

Old fashioned fun

Never changed!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The premise of 30 Words Thursday is simple…
Choose an image and write 30 words about it. No more. No less. 
Post each Thursday
30 Word Thursday is the brainchild of Erin Prais-Hintz.
To find links to other 30 Word Thursday posts,  head over to Erin’s blog.
Join the fun!

Add your link to the InLinkz on Erin's 30 Words Thursday post.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12 comments:

  1. Wow! That face is sort of terrifying to me! Is that the entrance to the amusement park? I love the poem but I think I'd be too scared to enter. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the entrance - I'll post another pic to show the whole entry. You walk through the mouth to gain entry! Not scary at all when you anticipate the fun inside!

      Delete
  2. How fun! This takes me back to my childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is wonderful and really a memory! Great words and job! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jean. I love heading home to Sydney and visiting the haunts from my younger years.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you - it is a fun place to hang out, apart from the views, its reminiscent of an era from long ago!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. You should have seen "Luna" in the early days before they upgraded :)

      Delete
  6. Never been to luna Park, sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only a small fun park but rich in history and tradition which makes it extra special.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time and stopping by my blog. Your thoughts are appreciated. x