Saturday, July 20, 2013

Pearls and more pearls ....

Diamonds may be a girls best friend but pearls are her soul ...

 If you haven't guessed it by now - pearls are my favourite material to work with.  There is something about the lustre, feel and look of a pearl that generates so many ideas and thoughts on how I can work them into a design.

I'm really excited about  my current design - I can't share a picture just yet - as the project is for the next edition of Digital Bead Magazine however I can give you a teaser on the materials being used.  I'm using a mixture of old and new with this design, incorporating some techniques I have showcased previously but adding a modern twist to a classic design.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time and stopping by my blog. Your thoughts are appreciated. x