Monday, June 3, 2013

My Space - Little Miracles 5km Walk

Taking a break from the usual jewellery pictures, I'm going to add a weekly update of places I visit here in Oz.  I have so many lovely messages from online friends about Austarlia that I thought it would be great to share a little bit of my world with you.

My children's school do a lot of fund raising for charity.  Yesterday we were happy to be involved in the Little Miracles Baby 5km walk.  Unfortunately the weather was against us and it was overcast and drizzle but it didn't take away from the fun of the morning.  For my international friends - below are some pics of the Brisbane River which is the hub of our little town for you to enjoy.

May the walk be with you ...


On our way!

My City!

The fabulous South Bank - the Arts precinct of the city!

Team Seton - we are the little blue tent to the right of the picture!

View from one of the many bridges - of the river city!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you do live in a big city. Love the star wars guys ;)
    Thanks for sharing. It is always nice to get an insight about other people's life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to see your city! Thx for the tour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope I can share more of my space with you - thanks for stopping by Cynthia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sylvia, its a fabulous place to live, to me its still a little town (I originally came from Sydney, now that's big) so constantly do the comparison. I'll have to share some night time pics - that's when this place comes alive!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time and stopping by my blog. Your thoughts are appreciated. x