Tuesday, January 15, 2013

OTTBS Earring a Week challenge - Weeks 1 and 2

The fabulous facebook group - Operation Tackle That Bead Stash (OTTBS) has given us the choice to create each week either a ring, pendant or earrings.

As I am relatively new to off-looming beading, my second weekly challenge of the year is to create earrings using beads from my stash.  This is going to be a fun challenge and I look forward to sharing with you each week.

These two designs are created using Twin beads, Swarovski pearls and Miyuki round beads.  I look forward over the next year trying many new styles and learning to read patterns. check out new tutorials and expanding my horizon.



4 comments:

  1. I like 'em! They're cute and the twin beads give them an extra dimension that you wouldn't get with just the round seed beads. I bet they'd look pretty in flowery colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy! They are cute, I've now stocked up on twin beads :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous - I especially love the first pair - the silver is so simple yet so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I just started working with Tila beads - so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time and stopping by my blog. Your thoughts are appreciated. x