Saturday, January 5, 2013

On the loom ...


Hunka Hunka Burnin' Love ...

Welcome to 2013!  This is the year of the challenge ... I have so many new things I want to try - off loom/free form projects - looming projects, earrings, pendants, metal clay projects, resin, tatting - the list goes on.  I have signed up for a few bead challenges that are taking place within some of the wonderful bead groups that I am a member.  But most importantly - I am challenging myself to come up with some new designs on the loom.


So what are your challenges this year - love to hear your thoughts - add what you will be doing to the comments section  :)

To start the year - here is a teaser of a cuff that is currently underway ...


2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time and stopping by my blog. Your thoughts are appreciated. x