Friday, February 24, 2012

New Beginnings

For the past few years, many of you have known me as BeadSire ... I've decided its time for a change.  As my style has evolved and the elements of my design has changed - so too will the social aspects.  

Over the past couple of years I have gone from simple beading, to learning about wire work, metal clay and looming.

This year is a year of new beginnings.  It is time to apply those learnings and take it to a new level and new challenges.

I have taken the advice of some of my wiser jewellery friends and will be reverting back to my name ... Caron Michelle - keeping it nice and simple.  

I look forward to sharing this exciting new journey with you - stay tuned for some fun times ahead as I merge various mediums together to create some fabulous new designs.

Thank you for your support so far 

Caron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time and stopping by my blog. Your thoughts are appreciated. x